Fuel, electricity, steam and boiler feed water (condensate) systems will be analysed during this project; the remaining flows are much less important from an energy intensity point of view, therefore just a brief analysis will be done to assure the optimization of the whole process
The final deliverable of the project, besides the performance indicators and modelling, will be a monitoring and control software, which follows all the relevant aspects about the resource flows use, namely:
- On-line operating parameters (electric currents, temperatures, pressures, etc.).
- On-line performance indicators (turbine efficiency, overall electricity generation efficiency, etc.).
- Reconciled electricity, steam and boiler feed water balances (material and energy).
- On-line energy flux diagrams.
- Fuel, Electricity, steam and boiler feed water losses.